- Grafica Obscura. A compilation of technical notes, pictures and essays that accumulated over the years by Paul Haeberli. This has not been edited since 1994, but still contains a few valuable articles.
- The work of Edward Tufte and graphic press.
- the In-Situ project develops novel interaction techniques as well as new tools to develop these techniques, and new methods to control the design process of interactive systems.
- University of Toronto's DGP One of the places to be since the 1980's if you want to do cool HCI and graphics research.
- Bill Buxton is a designer and a researcher concerned with human aspects of technology. His work reflects a particular interest in the use of technology to support creative activities such as design, film making and music. Buxton's research specialties include technologies, techniques and theories of input to computers, technology mediated human-human collaboration, and ubiquitous computing.
- Pos-Design: some nice multi-functional furniture.
- Manuela Luchtmeijer's paintings.
- Website design for SMEs.
- Marco Luchtmeijer, Body and Flow rebalancing..